What personal information we collect and why we collect it
The data is collected for the following purposes: content comments and SPAM protection, contact management and message delivery, embedded content from other websites, statistics and advertising.
Comments and protection against SPAM
When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data that is displayed in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to help detect spam.
Own comment system
This Website has its own internal content comment system that collects the following personal information: email address, name and web page.
Protection against SPAM from Akismet
Contact management and message delivery
Service that allows managing a database of email addresses to communicate with the user. It can collect data about the user’s interactions with the message, such as clicking on inserted links.
- Mail management and message delivery service that collects the email address.
Website usage statistics
In order to monitor and analyze web traffic, data that can be used to track the user’s behavior are collected.
- Web analysis service provided by Google that collects usage data. Theses data are used to track and examine the use of this website. Google can use the collected data to customize the ads of its own advertising network.
Services that use the collected data to display personalized advertisements based on the interests and behavior of the user.
- Advertising service provided by Google. Use a cookie to track the use of the site and the behavior of users in relation to advertising.
This site uses its own and third-party cookies. Check our Cookies policy
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
What rights do you have about your data?
- If you have left comments on this site, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any information you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we delete any personal information we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.